الأحد، يوليو 24، 2016

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته يا مسلمين and Greetings to those of you who are not Muslim....yet

I start this blog today as a quick announcement that I will recommence posting news and my opinions and observations of the world we live in.

I am no scholar in Islam, just a resident on Earth who sees a lot of things happening around us, and as a Muslim, I would love to share my perspectives and observations.

I guarantee you that there may be things I say that you may disagree with.  And if you see I am saying something wrong,  I invite you to send me note of correction. But just because you see things differently does not necessarily mean you are right and I am wrong. There may be times where I will not relent because I have firm belief in my perspective.  And there may be times that your view is better than mine.

Anyway, I plan on putting a bit more time into this blog, and I ask Allah to guide me and prevent me being led astray or leading others astray.  Or of causing harm or having harm placed upon me.  Or of oppressing anyone or being or assisting an oppressor.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

الحجر

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية